Friday, January 23, 2015

A New Journal Made Me Smile!

Journaling.
Something that every therapist wants us to do. 

When I bought my first journal, I stood in the aisle at Office Depot for almost a hour. 
Which one should I pick?
This one or that one?
Pink?
Purple?
Stripes!
No, solid color. 
Lined or unlined?
Unlined, so I can draw when I want to.....
No, lined, so my writing is straight........

I finally decided on pink glitter with black zebra stripes.
Lined.

I still draw in it, but the lines in my drawings mess with my OCD.

Last week, I found my dream journal. 


There are lined pages, positive affirmations, some almost blank pages that I can draw on. 
Everything I wanted in a journal. I'm truly happy with this one!

Let me know if you have it or plan to get it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment