Monday, January 12, 2015

An OCD Kinda Mind

See, that right there throws me all out of whack.
I'm so OCD that I truly think it should be CDO.

The letters need to be alphabetized, in my opinion.
So what? I can admit to being different & weird.

Here are a few other things that I obssive over:

Toilet Paper:
It goes OVER, not under! Get it right!
(I have been known to throw toilet paper rolls at those who don't so it correctly.)
It also has to be torn in the right spot before I can wipe with it.
Again, I can admit it.

Cabinet Doors:
They were made to open & CLOSE, right?!? Then CLOSE them, dammit!

That leads to what is IN the cabinet

Dishes:
If they have a pattern that can be seen from the side, they need to line up.
Colors have to go together.

I Hate Odd Numbers.
If we are watching tv, the volume has to be on an even number.
14 too low but 16 too high? What can you live with best, 15 is NOT an option here!
The crazy thing about that is that my favorite number is 7.

Get this. If you follow along and keep reading after this, comment! I have to see who you weirdos are!!

Favorite Number: 7
Second: 14
Third: 68
Forth: 2

Ready now?
7x2=14
68: 6+8=14
14/2=7

Are you still with me?

Cans In My Fridge:
They all have to line up perfectly.

My socks can never match.
(It's a control thing.)

I hate my feet touching the floor.
Before I had my mustang, Natasha is a stick, I used to drive with my left leg tucked up from the time I got in the car until the time I got out. Now, I can only do that on the highway.

When I ride, my legs are normally crossed in the seat.
On the couch, I'm curled up.


     

No comments:

Post a Comment